Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 1: A Nice surprise

Went to my second job at the restaurant on and was surprised with a gift from one of my coworkers, Mel. About a month ago I was working with her and she asked what the tattoo was on my arm (it was half covered) and when I showed her it was an owl she asked me about why I got it so I told her how much I loved owls and how I break down if I see one in person and she thought it was the cutest thing. I haven't worked with her since then and so tonight when I came in she told me she had something for me in the car which confused me because I wasn't sure what she could have meant but she came back in with a bronze owl statue and I lost my shit. It made my night. The gesture was incredibly nice and for her to remember how much I love owls and to get me this was just incredibly sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment