Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 67: New Nails and an Old Ring

I was doing my nails when my sister was cleaning the bathroom and she stumbled upon a very old ring of mine from about 10 years ago in a little box that was kept under one of the cabinets. Yes, THE ring. It was a nice surprise. 



As far as my nails go, It was my first time doing a style like this in acrylic and my first time doing an acrylic design on top of my nail. Usually I paint a design on. It was also my first time using my LED lamp and a gel top coat. It all ended up really nice however I was disappointed in the bow I did. It tool me so long to perfect my nails that I forgot to use white acrylic for the bow before applying the first coat on my nail so by the time I DID add white acrylic the original layer had already dried and made the rest a glaze color instead of white so it's messy and hard to tell what it is in my opinion but you learn from your mistakes so I know for next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment