Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 83: Cozy

I got a new dress on Saturday from Greg's mom as a Christmas gift and wore it to work today. It's really a dress made for Fall and Summer but I love it so much I couldn't wait to wear it so I dressed it up for Winter and wore it to work. I love it so much. 



I also love my big ass cozy scarf I got from a shop in Wildwood in the fall.


And on a side note, after work I went home and watched hours of Nana. It is one of my fav Manga's of all time from back in the day and though I haven't finished reading the series, I saw they had the animated version on Hulu so I put it my queue and started watching it a few days ago. It's such a great book/movie/cartoon (They also have the movie version too which I will also watch lol) The storyline gets so sad. So many aspects of this series breaks my heart but I think that's why I like it so much, because it's very realistic in as far as how humans are, how they act, how they feel, what they go through.
















No comments:

Post a Comment