Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 40: It's SNOWING!

I was worried seeing this snow because I finally got to make plans with this girl I have been friends with from online for ages (I know her bf but she and I became friends on FB and we started texting etc) It's been a year of us being so busy we never had time to hang out so we finally discussed meeting up last night for today but only if the weather wasn't that bad. I thought for sure things were once again not going to work because the weather was iffy but she surprisingly said she didn't care, she had enough waiting around and this was going to happen so we finally met each other in person. She is awesome. I always knew she was but I didn't realize how similar we were to one another, it's incredibly strange to talk to someone where everything you do they do and what you believe they believe and what you want they want and we have the same sense of humor and awkwardness about certain things and we are both blunt. We were cut from the same cloth. We went to Tyson's Corner and had a drink and some appetizers at Coastal Flats and when she said her drink did nothing for her after our 2 hour blab session I asked if her goals was to feel a buzz and she said yeah so I said Lets go to the bar then and so off we went. We went to T.G.I Fridays since they have some pretty sweet cocktails plus it was happy hour and we hung out up there for a couple more hours which was EVENTFUL to say the least. There were lots of laughs and awkward drunk man being weird moments and then one of her bf's friends walked in and we ended up hanging out with him and then went to a Hookah place after that with 2 of his friends which lead to me being out later than i should have been out but realistically I go to bed at 2 or 3am when I am home anyway and I was having fun so why not stay out now? It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment