Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 48: Our Holiday Party at Work

I am not a fan of our holiday work parties and it's because I don't like socializing with coworkers. I don't even like a bunch of people who work here so being forced to circle jerk each other for 2 hours is mind numbing. I was really hungry though and forced myself to go up and grab food and run back down to my desk. The line for the meat side was so ridiculously long I didn't feel like waiting so I got into the very short vegetarian line and I'm glad I did because the food there was GREAT. I love that the vegetarians at my job always home make their food and it's always so good so this is what I got and it was delicious. I don't nee meat when there are fresh veggies cooked with TLC in front of me. I am not a vegetarian but I love veggies so I appreciate them when they are available to me in a form other than plainly cooked.
noodles, shells and cheese, spicy potatoes and rice, seaweed salad and chick peas!

No comments:

Post a Comment