Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 60: A Successful Day!

Went for my bridal gown trials today and wasn't expecting to find my dress today in one go at one store in less than 15 minutes but I did. My bridal consultant couldn't have been better I am so pleased with her and this appointment. I was incredibly stressed out about this whole dress thing for months. I figured it'd cost a fortune, they wouldn't have anything I liked, etc etc but the first dress reassured me. In fact I thought the first dress would be THE ONE it was absolutely gorgeous but I decided on something more subtle and more "me". A Dress I fell in love with multiple times unknowingly on the internet, magazines and here by a sheer coincidence on me. I can't post pictures of it here because I don't want to spoil it before my wedding but it's GORGEOUS and it was WAY under budget! I am so happy! My future mother-in-law was there and my cousin, the only person missing was my sister but I really wasn't planning on actually getting a dress today and didn't think it'd be fair to ask her to drive all this way just for shits and giggles. I was going to get serious in VA,MD,DC so now I'm bummed she wasn't there for that initial trial but I can't dwell on it too much, it's done with now. Me, Greg, and my cousin went out for celebratory drinks which was super fun, I love hanging out with Nichole, I don't get to see her much. After she went home we went over to Mark and Sandra's house so we could go out to dinner. I was incredibly tired by then so I felt bad I didn't have much energy left in me but I always love seeing them!


No comments:

Post a Comment