Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 120: "I Quit Dis Bitch"

So I quit working at the restaurant because the taxes are outrageous but I went in tonight which was my usual night, to get dinner and my last check. The owner was in and we had a nice chat. There are no hard feelings because he's really nice and he knows I worked hard and loved that place and I liked who I worked with and enjoyed my job but I can't afford to pay half my year's wages in taxes just because it's a second job. Anyway, they didn't have a cashier so when they needed help I stepped in and helped here and there out of the goodness of my heart because I won't sit there and watch them struggle when I am right there and can help. I didn't clock in or anything I just wanted to help. I had pizza and 2 beers and the owner comped them I assume because I was working lol. He's a nice guy.

Omission. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment