Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 122: Playstation Network Names

When I play Fat Princess I see the most off the wall names lol. They are all pretty amusing and I noticed a majority of them refer to food. I screen capped a bunch of them for reference lol.

I used to see Fattest Peenis a lot on here and then all of a sudden a user named Fat Peeniss joins in and I am cracking up that either it's a coincidence or they know each other but either way it's hilarious.

LOL. That's special.

Yes. So much so that you have a PSN handle honoring it.
Would not have pegged Alanis Morisette for a Fat Princess player.
I imagine there is a story behind this.
LOL.

Good old Fattest again, with another food reference name. EW.
This name always had be dying. He is a double agent though so you gotta be careful with him. So are Fat and Fattest Peenis
Fork-Fork....haha what?
*Bunch of Mexicans* LOL. Special shout out to me at the top left. Always tearing it up.






No comments:

Post a Comment