Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day 11: T.G.I Fridays

It was a perfect fall day outside. I wanted to be outdoors and so did Duane so we agreed to go to Top Golf however he wasn't going to get there until 4:30. I knew the sun would be setting soon after we got there but holy shit, the sun setting that day was about a 20 degree difference, it was brutally cold and incredibly crowded so we decided to go to T.G.I. Fridays because in the area around Springfield, VA your choices are very limited unless you want to be around a cesspool of garbage or cigarette smoke. We figured, why not Fridays? They have decent drinks. Later some old friends showed up that had the same idea we did. It was a good time. We were there for a long time though, 5:30pm - almost 1am. But nothing will ever beat the 12 hour happy hour my cousin Carole and I had years ago which also (DUN DUN DUUUN) started at T.G.I Fridays! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment