Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 29: Not having to work tomorrow

I worked both jobs today as I do every Wednesday. I didn't mind because we were busy and Teresa and Damaris were working :) (my 2 fav people there) The bad part about working at a restaurant that has amazing food is I always want to eat something whether I'm hungry or not BUT I have been very good about only eating something if I am absolutely starving and today I was so  got one of my personal favs, A piece of grilled chicken with pita and tzatziki sauce.
SO GOOD.

I also went home and played some Fat Princess and Sims Freeplay. Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving I had a couple of the guys get together to have Thanksgiving dinner together. I know, I'm a loser. 
You have to admit, it's pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment