Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 19: Craft Cart

Finally got to put this thing together. It was pretty easy. It's a craft cart but I am using it mostly for Gift Wrap stuff AND craft objects like Mod Podge, Foam brushes, etc. I am adding some more Ribbon holders on the side at some point and I already added gift bag hooks on the left to hold 3 different size bags. The back I will be adding a gift wrap basket and bracket to hold gift wrap in on the cart. They used to have an actual gift wrap cart back in the day in this ABC Distributing Catalog I got that looked similar to this but already had the additions I put on and will put on and it was $40 so I told myself to get it and the day I went to buy it, it was no longer being sold which made me sad because the same exact cart is now being sold all sorts of places for $250!!! That's ridiculous! I was eyeballing this cart at Michael's for ages but it's expensive so I went one day for some craft stuff and found it was on sale for 60% off and I HAD to get it. I think it ended up being $20 something which is AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment