Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 3: My First Flight Ever

I'm actually quite bummed I couldn't get any amazing shots of the view I had flying up to Manchester Airport to go to a wedding in New Hampshire or any of the plane in general :( I only had my cell phone to use a camera and they were VERY anal about everyone turning the cellphones OFF and not using them the entire flight. I thought you were allowed to be on your phone perhaps in airplane mode you know to check e-mails or play games just not to actually use it for calls or texts but they said ZERO phone activity period which made me kinda mad that I didn't bring an actual camera. That's what I get for being so reliant on my cell for everything I guess. Stayed at the La Quinta in Salem, NH. My sister was there when I got there. I haven't watched South Park in years and was cracking up at how stupid and funny it still is. I miss watching it. This was the "Biggie Smalls" episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment