Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 14: A Sunset, A Captain, & A Game that will be the death of me

I have been playing this game called "Kingdom Rush Frontiers" on my iphone (I finished Kingdom Rush the original game on the PC and found this one in the app store) I have been on this one level for days, it's friggin impossible no matter what I try. I lose almost instantly, it's a pain in my friggin ass, however it's incredibly fun. The challenge makes it worth going back to.






(I DID finally beat it btw, the trick was to use as many archers as possible with some soldiers sprinkled in here or there, I managed to only have 2 people penetrate the "no pass" zone instead of 20)


The day started out dreadful and freezing. It's fall but it's in the low 40's. It was dark and supposed to be raining all day but at work I have no windows so I can never tell (depressing, I know) so I leave work and am greeted by a gorgeous sunset behind the trees in the parking lot.


I capped my night off at home by catching up on the latest episode of "Once Upon a Time" (Great show btw) and i love it for it's idea of making these fairy tales we grew up on into human real human beings who have real human problems (with a side of magic) and they humanize them in a way that people can relate too. Anyway, all that aside, I won't lie and say that 99% of the reason I love watching this show is because of a character I NEVER thought I'd ever like from my childhood ideas of him....
But holy shit, can we talk about Captain Hook for a second? He's gorgeous AND he makes me want to cuddle him. I LOVE him and how they made him in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment