Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 30: Thanksgiving 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

We had turkey day at my sister's boyfriend's house as we have for the last couple years and his brother who is in the Marines is celebrating with us for the 2nd time. My sister decorated the table nicely as you can see above.

I brought my old gal Mini with me since I can't possibly fathom leaving her alone on such a great Holiday. She got to play with Daisy the pug though I couldn't get a pic of Daisy because she never stands still for even a second >:[

My sister made this AWESOME looking pie.
POW. BLADOW. WATCH OUT NOW. This pie was SO DAMN GOOD. It was a chocolate pumpkin pie. It was absolutely to die for. I am SO SAD there is currently no more :(

I was starving so as soon as the food came out I scarfed it down and didn't get any pics of it. Oh well, there are always leftovers :p

No comments:

Post a Comment