Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 9: Long Hair Don't Care


Right, so posting back to back selfies is not good etiquette however it dawned on me after letting my hair down (I usually have it up and pay no mind to it) that my hair is pretty long now and I wanted to post it here to remember as I have only had long hair once before in my entire life. I am taking Biotin, and Nourish-hair for my skin, hair, and nails so I can get long healthy hair come my wedding in November of 2014. I started early knowing my hair takes a millennium to grown an inch and thinking that it wouldn't actually grow that long at all and it has and so fast too! I'm pretty happy with the results so far so if anyone was looking for a way to get longer hair for whatever reason I highly recommend Biotin supplements and GNC's Ultra Nourish-hair.


I realize I look like a mess and my hair is super dry and gross but that's because I used a ton of product in it earlier in the day and it turned into a hive. That's beside the point though.

No comments:

Post a Comment